Mental Health FA – Course Content:
Mental Health First Aiders have:
- An in depth understanding of mental health and the factors that can affect wellbeing
- Practical skills to spot the triggers and signs of mental health issues
- Confidence to step in, reassure and support a person in distress
- Enhanced interpersonal skills such as non-judgemental listening
- Knowledge to help someone recover their health by guiding them to further support – whether that’s self-help resources, through their employer, the NHS, or a mix.
2 days – 12 Hours
A certificate of attendance Accredited by MH First Aid England.
Mental Health FA Investment:
£300 per delegate or Group Bookings covered in ALL of the UK however, Devon/Somerset/Dorset and Cornwall are our key areas.