Who’s It For?
This qualification is for anyone who has a specific responsibility for fire safety in the workplace. It is suitable to:
- Qualify fire wardens/fire marshals
- Provide a foundation of fire safety knowledge on which employers and ‘responsible persons’ can build
- Increase the fire safety knowledge of all employees. We also provide a Half Day Course so please check at time of booking.
Learners must be at least 14 years old on the first day of the training.
There are no other formal entry requirements but to benefit from the learning we advise that Learners have a minimum of Level 1 in literacy.
Level 2 Fire Marshal – Course Content:
- The Principles of Combustion
- Fire Procedures
- Role of the Fire Marshal
- Fire Extinguishers
- Reducing the Risk: Fire Prevention
Half Day – 0900-1200 – 3 Hours (Onelife Fire Marshal)
Onelife Certificate – Half Day
Certificate valid for 3 years. It is recommended that training is refreshed every 3 years.