Mental Health First Aid: Half Day£70
About this course
What to expect?
Learning takes place through a mix of presentations, group discussions and workshop activities. We limit numbers to 9 people per course so that the instructor can keep people safe and supported while they learn.
- Everyone who completes the course gets:
- Handouts to refer to whenever you need it
- A certificate of attendance to say you are Mental Health Aware
Minimum 5 people maximum of 9
Mental Health FA – Course Content:
Our half day course is an introductory four hour session to raise awareness of mental health.
- It is designed to give you:
- An understanding of what mental health is and how to challenge stigma
- A basic knowledge of some common mental health issues
- An introduction to looking after your own mental health and maintaining wellbeing
- Confidence to support someone in distress or who may be experiencing a mental health issue
A certificate of attendance Onelife Training UK Ltd.
£70 per delegate (Price subject to VAT)