What to expect?
Learning takes place through a mix of presentations, group discussions and workshop activities. We limit numbers to 25 people per course so that the instructor can keep people safe and supported while they learn.
- Everyone who completes the course gets:
- A manual to refer to whenever you need it
- A workbook including a helpful toolkit to support your own mental health
- A certificate of attendance to say you are Mental Health Aware
Minimum 8 people maximum of 12
Mental Health FA – Course Content:
Our half day course is an introductory four hour session to raise awareness of mental health.
- It is designed to give you:
- An understanding of what mental health is and how to challenge stigma
- A basic knowledge of some common mental health issues
- An introduction to looking after your own mental health and maintaining wellbeing
- Confidence to support someone in distress or who may be experiencing a mental health issue
A certificate of attendance Accredited by MH First Aid England.
Mental Health FA Investment:
£125 per delegate or Group Bookings covered in ALL of the UK however, Devon/Somerset/Dorset and Cornwall are our key areas.