QA Level 3 Award in Emergency First Aider at Work – Course Content:
- Role and responsibilities of first aider
- Incident and Casualty Assessment
- CPR and AED
- Unconscious Casualty breathing normally
- Management of Seizure
- Choking casualty
- External Bleeding and Shock
- Minor Injuries
- MCQ Assessments – Multiple Choice
1 Day – 9.00- 4.00 – 6 Hours
QA Level 3 Award in Emergency First Aider at Work 1 Credit – (RQF) On completion of a written & practical assessment you will receive Level 2 Award in Emergency First Aider at Work – Certificate valid for 3 years.
Emergency First Aider at Work Investment Investment:
£94 per delegate In house Group Bookings available we cover ALL of the UK however, Devon/Somerset/Dorset and Cornwall are our key areas.