Health and Safety in a Construction Environment£85
About this course
Health and Safety in a Construction Environment
Who’s it for?
This qualification is for all Learners working in, or wanting to work in, a construction environment. It is also suitable for refresher training.
The purpose of this qualification is to prepare Learners for employment in a construction environment and is one route towards applying for the Green Labourer CSCS card. Learners who successfully complete QA Level 1 Award in Health and Safety in a Construction Environment (RQF) and have completed the CITB Health, Safety & Environment Test within the last 2 years can apply for a Green Labourer CSCS card.
Learners must be at least 14 years old on the first day of the training.
There are no other formal entry requirements but to benefit from the learning we advise that Learners have a minimum of Level 1 in literacy or numeracy or equivalent.
Health and Safety in a Construction Environment – Course Content:
- Know the principles of risk assessment for maintaining and improving health and safety at work.
- Know the importance of safe manual handling in the workplace.
- Know the importance of working safely at height in the workplace.
- Know risks to health within a construction environment.
- Know the importance of working around plant and equipment safely.
- Multiple Choice question paper/theory assessment
1 Days 9.00- 17.00 – 8 Hours
Qualification QA Level 1 Award in Health and Safety in a Construction Environment RQF
Health and Safety in a Construction Environment Investment:
£90 per delegate
In house Group Bookings available we cover ALL of the UK however, Devon/Somerset/Dorset and Cornwall are our key areas.