Health and Safety in a Construction Environment£85
About this course
Health and Safety in a Construction Environment
Who’s it for?
This Level 1 qualification is designed to provide candidates with fundamental knowledge and understanding of health and safety in a construction environment.
This qualification is suitable for everyone seeking employment in labouring occupations in the construction industry who is looking to obtain their Labourer’s Green Card.
Successful achievement of this qualification will demonstrate an individual’s knowledge and understanding of the health and safety requirements of a construction site and, together with achievement of the CITB Operative Health, Safety and Environment Test, will enable individuals to obtain the Construction Skills Certification Scheme (CSCS) Labourers’ Green Card.
No Prior Learning. Guided Learning Hours 40.
Health and Safety in a Construction Environment – Course Content:
- Know the principles of risk assessment for maintaining and improving health and safety at work.)
- Know the importance of safe manual handling in the workplace.)
- Know the importance of working safely at height in the workplace.)
- Know risks to health within a construction environment.)
- Know the importance of working around plant and equipment safely.)
- Multiple Choice Written Assessment Paper 45 questions
1 Days 9.00- 4.00 – 6 Hours
Qualification RSPH Level 1 Award in Health and Safety in a Construction Environment – 4 Credits
Health and Safety in a Construction Environment Investment:
£85 per delegate
In house Group Bookings available we cover ALL of the UK however, Devon/Somerset/Dorset and Cornwall are our key areas.